Corrections & Treatment
Quickly Find the Truth in Staff, Parolees, and Patients
If job applicants lie to get the job, they’ll probably lie to keep it.
With EyeDetect®, quickly expose the truth about an applicant’s background or about a current employee’s work behavior.
EyeDetect Helps Manage 3 Potential Risks:
- Hiring trustworthy staff
- Monitoring employee compliance
- Managing investigations quickly and objectively
Test Topics for New Hires Could Include:
- Use of illegal drugs
- Commission of serious crimes
- Previous, unreported work discipline
Test Topics for Existing Personnel Could Include:
- Sexual contact with inmates
- Providing contraband
- Excessive use of force
Screening and monitoring tests take 30 minutes and test results are ready in less than 5 minutes. Tests are automated and computerized. You can practice safe distancing in times of pandemic.
Bad Behavior on Display
News reports show the risks inherent in making a bad hire or not monitoring current personnel:
- Florida’s prison system issues with contraband drugs
- Minnesota prisons sergeant traded McDonald’s for sex with inmate
- Mississippi Department of Corrections trainee arrested for supplying contraband
- Corrections officer arrested on meth charges
Help keep your department of corrections from receiving unwanted press coverage.
Contact us to schedule a demo of EyeDetect. See the difference having a fast and accurate lie detector can make in reducing costs and preserving your reputation.
Treatment for Parolees & Patients
Parolees and patients will say or do just about anything to avoid trouble.
EyeDetect helps quickly discover the truth.
Effectively Test Those Who Have Offended Sexually
Departments of corrections and therapists are challenged to screen and treat those who have offended sexually. EyeDetect helps solve 3 problems:
- Quickly discover the truth about parole or treatment violations
- Successfully test those unsuitable for polygraph testing
- Successfully test those who consistently use polygraph countermeasures
When the truth is known, treatment can be more focused and effective while promoting healing.
Test Topics for Those Who Have Offended Sexually
EyeDetect offers an accurate, standardized, objective test for questions such as:
- Are you drinking or using illegal drugs?
- Do you have undisclosed internet access?
- Have you had unreported contact with a minor?
- Have you viewed unreported nudity?
- Have you had unreported sexual contact?
With limited budgets and staff and a need to maintain safe distances during testing, EyeDetect helps to quickly, safely, and economically test.
PCSOTs are available with EyeDetect for these scenarios:
- Instant offense (first offense)
- Monitoring (re-offense)
- Maintenance (probation or parole violations)
- Sexual history
Each PCSOT can be customized for various types of offenders:
- Juvenile offenders
- Adults with adult victims
- Adults with child victims
- Child pornography
- Voyeurs or exhibitionists